We love when tourists visit our island!If you’re thinking about planning a trip to Jamaica then here’s some information for you:
- It’s always important that you read about the laws of the land before you decide to visit. Jamaican laws may be different than that of your home country. Get educated!
- At all times keep safety in mind. It’s always fun to explore and enjoy what this beautiful country has to offer. However, be mindful that like every other country there’s specific areas that may be volatile.
- Leave your valuables at your hotel or resort while going on outings.
- Check with the embassy of your country before coming to the island. This way, they can be aware of where you are in the event something happens.
- Jamaica is a tropical country. So expect warmer temperatures during your stay.
- Most importantly, have some fun! We have amazing food (get some jerk chicken and our local national dish – ackee and saltfish!) Be sure to sip on a Red Stripe Beer too and share your experience with others.